What you’ll be doing
- Working within a Scaled Agile (SAFe) team
- Working with the Product Owner and team to determine estimates for user stories
- Proactively identify issues and work with the rest of the team to resolve them
- Build maintainable and highly tested UI components and applications in React and TypeScript
- Design and develop low-and high-fi mockups including prototypes
- Prepare and present designs to internal and external stakeholders
- Iterate on designs based on user feedback
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with team members to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Experience in developing and maintaining Single Page Applications
- A keen interest and understanding of UI/UX design principals
- High attention to detail with the ability to approach design and development from a big picture point of view
- Skills in presenting complex technical information in a way that all your stakeholders (peers, management, clients) will understand
- Experience in developing quality software with automated testing and continuous integration
- Experience designing user user interfaces in either Figma or Sketch
- Experience developing applications in AngularJS
- Experience developing applications in TypeScript
- Wealth Management expertise
- Work with the latest technology including Kafka, Kubernetes, React and Micronaut.
- Gain true work-life balance, thanks to flexible work hours and remote working.
- Join our regular group fitness sessions.
- Access our Employee Assistance Program.
- Configure your own work station in our relaxed office spaces.
- Replenish with unlimited drinks, snacks and coffee.
- Take 14 weeks paid parental leave or four weeks paid partner leave.
- Purchase up to four weeks of additional leave.
- One paid day to work with a charity of your choice.